We offer 3 ranges of Flexible Heating Jacket for standard 55Gallon (200/210L) drums: Standard, HiHeat and High Power.
The Standard range
- Ideal for gently heating and maintain a temperature up to approximately 95°F (35°C).
- Polyurethane coated black nylon is used on both sides of the jacket (inner and outer) to ensure maximum wear resistance.
- Fixed internal thermostat: 122°F (50°C).
The HiHeat range
- Provides a boost in power for applications needing a faster heat-rate up to approximately 140-158°F (60-70°C).
- Fitted with 32-194°F (0-90°C) adjustable thermostat.
- Black nylon fabric for the outer layer.
- High-temperature silicone-coated glass-cloth inner layer.
The High Power range
- Maximum power to reach highest temperatures.
- 32-320°F (0-160°C) adjustable thermostat fitted as standard. (HPNA/D1/OR model: 32-194°F)
- Special formulated high-temperature, chemically resistant silicon-coated glass-cloth used on both sides of the jacket to extend product life in demanding applications.