ETL Approved for Class I Division 2 Locations
Meets UL and CSA Standards
Single-circuit IBC1 CID2 model
- Ideal for gently warming, to reduce viscosity and avoid winter freezing.
- Will typically maintain materials around 77°F (25°C).
- Cost effective alternative when the faster heating times are not required.
- Fixed internal thermostat: 122°F (50°C) with secondary over temperature safety thermostat.
- Fits both 275Gal and 330Gal totes. Specific lids are available for each size to reduce heat-loss to a minimum.
- Heavy-duty waterproof cover can be used for protection when used outdoors.
Dual-circuit IBC2 CID2 model
- Ideal for customers requiring liquids to be heated rapidly and evenly.
- Two high power heating circuits enable the top and bottom of each jacket to be separately controlled with integrated thermostats.
- Typically maintains materials around 140°F (60°C).
Triple-circuit IBC3 CID2 model
- For customers looking for maximum power.
- Three high power heating circuits enable the top, middle and bottom of each jacket to be separately controlled with integrated thermostats.
- Constructed in HiHeat style.