ETL Approved For Ordinary Locations
Meets UL And CSA Standards
Tried and tested all over the world, our range of Flexible Heating Jackets simply wrap around the vessel, clip together and the thermostat can be set to the desired temperature*.
o High-grade thermal insulation to reduce heat-loss and increase efficiency while providing protection for the operator.
o Fitted with adjustable retaining straps and quick release buckles.
o Ideal for a wide variety of plastic, fiber and metal containers – drums, tubs, buckets, kegs, totes and IBCs.
o Delivers even heat over a large surface area, minimizing the possibilities of damaging the product.
o Fit and forget – no regular maintenance required.
o Safe to use 24/7.
o Adjustable or fixed thermostat options.
o Available in custom sizes.
The Standard range
– Ideal for gently heating, will typically maintain materials around 95°F(35°C).
– Fixed internal thermostat: 122°F(50°C).
– Polyurethane coated black nylon used on both sides of the jacket (inner and outer) to ensure maximum wear resistance.
The HiHeat range
– Provides a boost in power for applications needing a faster heat-rate up to approximately 140-158°F(60-70°C).
– Fitted with 32-194°F(0-90°C) adjustable thermostat.
– Black nylon fabric outer layer.
– High-temperature silicone-coated glass-cloth inner layer.
The High Power range
– Maximum power to reach highest temperatures.
– 32-320°F(0-160°C) adjustable thermostat fitted as standard. (HPNA/D1/OR model: 32-194°F)
– Special formulated high-temperature, chemically resistant silicon-coated glass-cloth used on both sides of the jacket to extend product life in demanding applications.
IBC / Tote Heating Jackets – 275 & 330 Gal (1000L and 1200L)
Single-circuit ‘IBC1’ model
– For gentle warming.
– Reduce viscosity and avoid winter freezing.
– Cost effective alternative when faster heating times are not required.
– Fits both 275Gal and 330Gal totes. Specific lids are available for each size to reduce heat-loss to a minimum.
– Heavy-duty waterproof cover can be used for extra protection when used outdoors in bad weather.
Dual-circuit ‘IBC2’ model
– Ideal for customers requiring liquids to be heated as rapidly and evenly as possible.
– Two high power heating circuits enable the top and bottom of each jacket to be separately controlled.
– Fits both 275Gal and 330Gal totes. Specific lids for each size to reduce heat-loss to a minimum.
– Constructed in HiHeat style.
– Super high power ‘IBC3’ style can also be supplied for appropriate materials.
Custom Size Flexible Heating Jackets
– Service for non-standard containers, vessels, pipes, valves, equipment, etc…
– Suitable for virtually any size, application, and specifications.
– All jackets designed and manufactured with short lead-times.
– Indoor / outdoor styles.