We offer two ranges of Flexible Heating Jacket for standard sizes 5Gal (25L) up to 30Gal (100L) drums, gas cylinders and propane tanks.
The Standard CID2 range
- Ideal for gently warming and to avoid winter freezing.
- Polyurethane coated black nylon is used on both sides of the jacket (inner and outer) to ensure maximum wear resistance.
- Typically maintains materials around 95°F (35°C).
- Fixed internal thermostat: 122°F (50°C).
The High Power CID2 range
- Maximum power to reach highest temperatures.
- Ideal for melting solids.
- Typically maintains materials around 158°F 70°C).
- Fixed internal thermostat: 194°F (90°C) – Higher temperatures available on request.
- Chemically resistant silicon-coated glass-cloth used on both sides of the jacket to extend product life in demanding applications.